Wild cards are available for all age divisions of USTA National Championships.
Note the Wild Card Selection Criteria as provided in the 2014 Friend At Court USTA Regulation IX.A. (Junior National Tournament Regulations):
FAC Comment IX.A-8: The Wild Card Committee shall use the following criteria to select wild cards:
• No player that is under suspension by the USTA, a Sectional Association, the ITF, the ITA, the WTA, or the ATP may be awarded a wild card.
• No player who has a national standing below the standing of the first alternate may be awarded a wild card unless, in the opinion of the Wild Card Committee, the player will improve the overall strength of field of the tournament.
• No player who submits a late wild card application may be considered. Timely entries into the tournament are recommended, but are not required.
• A player with an established record in international, professional, or collegiate competition may be considered.
• A player whose ability to qualify has been affected by injury, illness, or other personal circumstance may be considered.
• A player with a high standing in a younger age division of the event may be considered.
• A player with a high standing in the division of the event who was not endorsed by their Sectional Association may be considered, provided that the player has been recommended for a wild card by their Sectional Association.
• A player who has been recommended for a wild card by the USTA National Coaching Staff may be considered.
Deadline: No later than 5 days after tournament entry deadline (Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. EST)