Bids to host for 2015 are now being accepted!
As per Friend at Court Regulations, the primary host site of each USTA National Championship shall be an Organization Member.
The USTA shall sanction at least one Category I USTA National Championship in each of the following divisions on hard, grass, clay or indoor surfaces.
Adult divisions consist of Men's and Women's Open and 30s divisions.
Senior divisions consist of Men's and Women's 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 & 90 divisions.
Family divisions consist of:
- Father-Son, Senior Father (60 & over)-Son, Super Senior Father (70 &over)-Son; Father 80 and over-Son;
- Father-Daughter, Senior Father (60 & over)-Daughter, Super Senior Father (70&over)-Daughter; Father 80 and over-Daughter;
- Mother-Daughter, Senior Mother (60 & over)-Daughter, Super Senior Mother (70 & over)-Daughter;
- Husband-Wife Mixed, Husband-Wife Mixed Combined Ages 100 Years, Husband-Wife Mixed Combined Ages 120 Years, Husband-Wife Mixed Combined Ages 140 Years;
Mixed Divisions, although not ranked, consist of:
- Adult Divisions: Mixed and 30 Mixed
- Senior Divisions: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75 & 80 Mixed.
It is suggested that you prepare your responses before starting the bid survey. Click here
to view the questions.
Feel free to e-mail questions to email@example.com
with "2015 National Bids" in the subject line.
The deadline to submit a bid is July 1, 2014.