Adult Leagues are for men and women 18 years of age or older, with championship layers, culminating in a National Championship
- NTRP levels for 18 & Over Leagues are 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0+.
- NTRP levels for 40 & Over Leagues are 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5+.
- Team match format is two singles matches and three doubles matches ** (see below). 2.5 and 5.0+ NTRP levels play one singles match and two doubles matches.
- NTRP levels for 55 & Over Leagues are 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0 * (see below).
- Team match format for 55 & Over Leagues is three doubles matches ** (see below).
Sections are encouraged to add a 65 & Over or 70 & Over league locally.
Mixed Doubles Leagues are for men and women 18 years of age or older, with championship layers culminating in a National Championship. Team match format is three doubles matches. NTRP levels are 2.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 and 10.0 * (see below).
Flex Leagues are specifically designed to help you fit tennis into your busy life! You decide whether to play singles or doubles (no team is required) at whatever time is convenient for you. With Flex Leagues, you make the schedule.
* The total of the ratings of the two players of each doubles team may not exceed the NTRP level of the team (i.e., 7.0 team could use a combination of two 3.5 players, a 4.0 partnered with a 3.0 player, or a 3.0 player with a 3.5 player.)
** Team match formats refer to Championship. Local areas may use an alternative format but must comply with the Championship format as teams advance.