Hosting an on-court training workshop is a very rewarding experience. These workshops present new and dynamic ideas for teaching tennis. We will have your group on-court, actively engaged and having a blast!
The basic requirements for hosting a 10 and Under Tennis Workshop include the following:
1. Submission of a completed online application
2. Two tennis courts for every 40 people in attendance
- Have a back-up plan for court space in case of inclement weather
- Guarantee attendance of no less than 20 participants for the workshop
- In addition to your coaches and instructors, invite those from the Boys & Girls Club, YMCA, Parks & Recreation facilities, seasonal tennis instructors, tennis coaches, after-school providers, parents/grandparents, Jr. Team Tennis coaches, tennis teaching professionals, P.E. teachers, etc.
3. Ensure that the organizer will be present on the day of the workshop to coordinate registration, to help the trainer set up and to liaise with attendees