To be recognized as a Campus QuickStart provider a College program must fulfill the
following 3 requirements:
- Host and/or attend a USTA QuickStart Training.
- Register as a 10 and Under Tennis Provider.
- Host 10 and Under Tennis programming during the year.
All NCAA, NAIA, and Junior College varsity programs
All Tennis on Campus programs
Campus QuickStart Providers will receive:
- Campus QuickStart banners or signs
- Possible recognition as the most outstanding provider through the USTA/ITA Awards program (Campus QuickStart Provider of the Year)
- Ability to purchase/receive Campus QuickStart t-shirts to use as giveaways at 10 and Under Tennis Festivals and Play Days
- Recipients will be announced yearly in a USTA national press release
- Eligibility to receive a Campus QuickStart Equipment Grant
Other Helpful Information
If you haven’t hosted or attended a QuickStart workshop in the last 2 years:
To register as a Campus QuickStart provider, please click here.
2011-12 Registered Providers