Every day the USTA and its partners help kids learn not just a sport, but self-confidence, sportsmanship, and the habits of an active, healthy lifestyle. We are committed to making sure that all kids have an opportunity to play and learn from this lifetime sport.
When you bring tennis into your school, whether you work at the elementary, middle or high school level, the benefits transcend the boundaries on the court. Now bringing tennis to your school is easier than ever, with the following resources the USTA offers to help grow tennis involvement among school aged children:
- Training - School Teacher In-Services, Recreational QuickStart Tennis Workshops, and Recreational Coach Workshops
- Curriculum - An easy and exciting way to bring tennis to Physical Education
- Equipment Assistance - New equipment that is age appropriate and easy to use is available through deeply discounted programs and equipment grants for qualifying schools.
- Staff Support - Technical expertise for program start-up and play formats, along with recommendations for converting play areas for tennis.
- Coach Recognition - Recognition for coaches who offer No-Cut programs