USTA Missouri | May 30, 2018
USTA Missouri is seeking an executive director to manage the USTA Missouri office in Springfield, Missouri.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge or ability to learn:
- USTA Tournament structure for youth and adults
- USTA Adult Leagues and USTA Junior Team Tennis
- Online platforms such as TennisLink which support USTA tournaments, leagues and events.
- Leadership skills
- Passion for growing the sport of tennis
- Staff and manage USTA Missouri office a minimum of 4 hours per day
- Participate in weekly staff meeting
- Oversee USTA Missouri budget
- Work closely with USTA Missouri Board of Directors and recruit volunteers
- Assist tournament directors, league captains and USTA members
- Work with USTA Missouri Valley staff on a broad range of Initiatives and implement those initatives through staff and volunteers within the district.
- Help create monthly newsletter
- Travel to district and section events
- Work with committee chairs
- Work with Missouri Tennis Service Representative
- Enhance social media communication
- Primarily utilizing USTA provided marketing materials to promote USTA events.
- Base + Incentive based on growth
- Send Resume to Paul Nahon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Paul Nahon at 417-459-6545 with any questions
Disclaimer: This information is intended to describe the general type of work and level of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required for the position.