June 19, 2018
The USTA White Plains Office houses a variety of departments, including the executive office, pro tennis operations, shared services, marketing, business operations and administration.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please see the open positions below. (Click on job title to read the job description and apply.)
Managing Director, Creative Services & Content (description below)
Western & Souther Open, Vice President of Finance (description below)
Seasonal Hospitality Assistant (part time after US Open)
Managing Director, Creative Services & Content
Dynamic Creative Services and Content leader who will transform and lead USTA creative & content strategy across our enterprise suite of web, social, apps, video and connected devices. ADVERTISEMENT This includes a holistic approach to content created and serving, Community Tennis, Pro Tennis,Player Development, NTC and USTA National Campus. This experienced leader will:
- A proven track record of building, launching and growing content across all formats and media channels.
- Experience managing both content and creative. Fluent in product design, content production, audience growth and supporting technology needs.
- Brand-lover who deeply understands the consumer journey to create highly engaging, immersive consumer experiences that support the USTA mission.
- A portfolio of resonant content experiences, where you played an editor / producer function: identifying voice, message, content strategy and implementing across all content formats simultaneously (long form, short form, video, audio, text, etc).
- Early adopter and forward-thinking mindset for all things digital media
- Deep understanding of SEM, SEO and CMS tagging to ensure optimized impressions
Please send your resume with the subject MD, Creative Services & Content USTA to Tangerine Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western & Southern Open, Chief Operating Officer
Nolan Partners Inc. has been retained by Western & Southern Open to assist in a search for a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The COO will be responsible for providing strategic business, financial, and management counsel to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Tournament Director while also overseeing diverse business operations, planning and procedures, talent management systems, day-to-day internal functions, and financial oversight and reporting.
For further information, please visit Nolan Partners here.
The USTA is the national governing body for tennis and is dedicated to making the sport more inclusive and accessible for all. A not-for-profit association, the USTA is committed to growing the sport in the U.S. and making it look like America by supporting its growth and development at every level, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.