Long Island Region
April 22, 2019
The USTA Eastern Long Island Region organizes all USTA tennis programs in Nassau and Suffolk Counties and reaches out to the entire Long Island community to bring tennis to people of all ages and skill levels. Our member organizations are tennis clubs, tennis facilities, parks, schools and community groups, all of whom support and foster tennis throughout Long Island.
Click here for archived newsletters.
- June 2 - 14th Annual Robbies Run
Click here for a directory of Long Island Providers.
The Long Island Region Team
Long Island, Tennis Service Representative
- Neil Thakur - email@example.com
Regional Council Executive Committee
- Jonathan Klee, Regional Director
- Mike Pavlides, Past Regional Director
- Sunny Fishkind, Vice Regional Director
- Randi Wilkins, Secretary
- Terri Arnold-McKenzie, Secretary, Grant Committee
- Terri Arnold-McKenzie, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Scott Axler, Past Regional Director, Junior Competition Committee
- Shannon Blue, USTA League Committee Liaison
- Hilary Bressler, Events Planner, Awards Dinner Committee
- Daniel Burgess, Past Regional Director, Community Tennis Committee
- Steven Cloughen, Awards Dinner Committee
- Chris Colesanti, Adult League Committee
- Craig Fligstein, Veterans and Community Service Liaison
- Wayne Freeman, USTA League Committee Liason
- Herb Harris, Grant Committee, Community Development Liaison
- Eileen Leonard, Competition Training Committee
- Tito Perez, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Junior Team Tennis Committee
- Fabiana Rezak, Community Tennis Liaison
- Clark D. ADVERTISEMENT Ruiz II, Nassau County Delegate
- Denise Schmidt, Events Planner, Awards Dinner Committee
- Michelle Stoerback, Awards Dinner Committee
- Jason Wass, Suffolk County Delegate
To learn more about us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.