YOU'RE THE KEY TO IT ALL
The tennis industry is primed for growth, and becoming a certified teaching professional is one way to help build your career. The two organizations that certify individuals, the Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) and the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) are now fully accredited by the USTA.
What do I get when I become a certified teaching professional?
- Advanced certification with a defined career pathway
- Workshops that focus on experiential learning for optimal growth
- Robust offering of online courses for easily accessible training
- Job placement services to help jumpstart your career
- Apprenticeship programs to earn money while furthering your education
- Free Safe Play training and background screening to help ensure a safer environment
- Continuing education to enhance skills and create new opportunities