Single Day Showdowns
USTA Midwest | March 7, 2018
BENEFITS OF HOSTING A SINGLE DAY SHOWDOWN
- Facility Friendly - tournaments last between a half day and a full day. These shorter, predictable time frames can maximize court usage during slow periods
- Flexible Formats - ability to utilize formats that work best for tournament directors (including co-ed)
- Low Cost - reduced sanction fees, shorter time frames and optional USTA membership translates to greater revenue for hosts and lower entry fees for players (recommended entry fee is between $20-$40)
- Grows Tennis - provides tournament play opportunities for a population that cannot commit to an entire weekend or a six to nine-week league
- Resources and Support - dedicated staff support help with TennisLink and our tournament management software
- Marketing - receive marketing and promotional support to reach interested players
- Tournament Incentive - Organizers can receive incentives specifically for conducting Sanctioned Orange Ball Youth Progression tournaments and Sanctioned Single Day Showdown tournaments. Complete the Tournament Incentive Form within 30 days of your event to apply for an incentive.
- Single Day Showdown Flyer - Version 1
- Single Day Showdown Flyer - Version 2
- Single Day Showdown Facebooker Event Cover
- Single Day Showdown Animated Social GIF
- Single Day Showdown Static Social Graphic
Contact Kimberly Hartzel at email@example.com or 317-669-0446 to host your own Single Day Showdown.