2019 Team Challenge Incentives
The USTA Midwest is partnering with facilities and organizations to increase Team Challenges and participation in red, orange and green ball challenges.
- On-court coach/provider must be NCSI (Background Check) and Safe Play (Video and Sign off on Legal Agreement) approved on Net Generation.
- Attend Team Challenge webinar training (new providers only).
- Register the Team Challenge event with USTA National.
- Update Team Challenge in the Program Management Center on www.netgeneration.com.
- Facility/Organization must agree to offer member/non-member pricing for Team Challenge event if membership is part of the facility/organization.
- Promote club events using Net Generation Team Challenge templates.
- Allow promotion of other local team challenges within facility or organization if asked by another local based facility/organization (to help cross promote local events to grow the base of players).
- Providers will receive Team Challenge Welcome kit from USTA National for 2019 (banner, hat, whistle, chalk, clipboard, Team Challenge manual, name tags, barrier tape, player gifts- Please note items can change or be limited at National's Discretion).
- Registration will take place on new event product platform (2019). ADVERTISEMENT Until available, registration will be submitted via National JotForm exactly like 2018.
Midwest Team Challenge Incentives
Tier 1 - Host Two or More Challenges
- Payout: $50
Tier 2 - Host Six or More Challenges
- Payout: $100
Tier 3 - Host Eleven or More Challenges
- Payout: $150
Payout is received for every tier reached (max of $300). Event must be held between 1/1/19 and 12/31/19 to qualify for incentives. Funds will be given out until the funding pool is exhausted.
Complete the Team Challenge Incentive Form to apply for an incentive.
If you have any questions about the USTA Midwest incentive, please contact Tyson Thompson at email@example.com.