2020 Team Challenge & Team Tournament Incentives
The USTA Midwest is partnering with facilities and organizations to increase participation in red, orange, green and yellow ball team-based programs.
- On-court coach/provider must be NCSI (Background Check) and Safe Play (Video and Sign off on Legal Agreement) approved on Net Generation.
- Attend Team Challenge/Team Tournament webinar training (new providers only).
- Register the Team Challenge or Team Tournament event with USTA National.
- Update Team Challenge or Team Tournament in the Program Management Center on www.netgeneration.com.
- Facility/Organization must agree to offer member/non-member pricing for event if membership is part of the facility/organization.
- Promote club events using Net Generation Team Challenge or Team Tournament templates.
- Allow promotion of other local Team Challenges and/or Team Tournaments within facility or organization if asked by another local based facility/organization (to help cross promote local events to grow the base of players).
- Providers will receive a welcome kit from USTA National for 2020 (while supplies last; items subject to change).
- Registration will be submitted via National JotForm.
Midwest Team Challenge and/or Team Tournament Incentives
Tier 1 - Participants: 6-25
- Payout: $30
Tier 2 - Participants: 26-49
- Payout: $40
Tier 3 - Participants: 50+
- Payout: $50
Provider may submit up to six events for payout (max of $300).
Event must be held between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20 to qualify for incentives. Funds will be given out until the funding pool is exhausted.
Complete the Team Program Incentive Form to apply for an incentive.
If you have any questions about the USTA Midwest incentive, please contact Tyson Thompson at email@example.com.