Middle and High School
School team tennis is an incredible opportunity for teenagers to compete in a great environment–on a team with friends. Whether you are an experienced coach or organizing a team for the first time, the USTA can provide helpful resources and coaching tips to help you lead and develop a successful squad. To get started today and access your free copy of our School Team Tennis Manual, plus additional benefits, click here to create your usta account or login.
Click the links below to check out some of the coaching resources that we have available. Unlock even more resources when you create your USTA account.
- Sample Team Tennis Manual
- Pre-Season Coaches' Checklist
- In-season Coaches' Checklist
- Guide to Organizing a No-Cut Team
- High School Tennis Score-Sheet
- American Development Model
- Restarting High School Tennis Safely (Webinar)
To find contact information for the National Federation of State High School Associations tennis representative in your area, click here. For more information on tennis and the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) please visit the link below.
High School Tennis back in session this fall? Use these guides to manage your practice and team matches safely!
Diversity and Inclusion
- Learn more here about how to engage your team with diverse and inclusive additions
- Incorporate Wheelchair Tennis in your high school program. Click here to learn more.
Out of Season Play Ideas
Many high school players want to play year-round, both to gain on-court experience and to have fun and be with friends. Check out these out of season play opportunities to stay in the game well after the season ends.
For questions, contact your local USTA Section.