GET TENNIS IN SCHOOLS
November 28, 2016
Do you want tennis to be part of the curriculum at your school and to be part of your kids' PE classes. Then rally to get tennis in your school. Tennis is an ideal sport for your child that will allow them to stay healthy and fit.
- Tennis is fun, easy and safe
- No courts needed – Tennis can be played in any space
- Kid-friendly equipment is great for any age and level
Benefits of tennis in schools
Youth who play tennis:
- Get better grades – 48 percent have an “A” average
- Have college aspirations – 81 percent say they will attend college
- Are better behaved – 73 percent have never been sent to the principal’s office
- Are more well-rounded – 82 percent volunteer in their communities
The USTA provides resources and support for physical education and extracurricular programs. Contact your local staff representative to get started.