January 1, 2017
Achieve your school's health and wellness goals through tennis! No courts are required and schools can effectively offer PE with tennis sized right for age and ability. Learn more about Kids' Tennis Clubs, recreational tennis clubs and play events.
Download the lesson plans below to get the most out of your sessions, whether they're part of a physical education class or an after-school club.
- Introduction Event (Ages 6-14)
- Introduction Event (Ages 6-10)
- Introduction Event (Ages 7-14)
- Introduction to the Kids’ Tennis Club - Class 3 (Ages 6-12)
- Introduction to the Kids’ Tennis Club - Class 4 (Ages 6-12)
- Racquet and Ball Skills (Ages 5-11)
- Play Event (Ages 7-14)
- Learn to Swing (Ages 8-10)
- Forehands and Backhands (Ages 11-14)
- Youth Recreational Tennis Class 1 (Ages 6-12)
- Youth Recreational Tennis Class 2 (Ages 6-12)
- Tennis Volleyball King of the Court (Ages 11-14)