Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation
February 17, 2017
The Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization created to bring public attention and financial support for worthy, grassroots tennis programs for adult and senior participation.
The Foundation’s mission is accomplished by:
- Providing grant and seed monies to outstanding programs designed to increase participation in adult tennis within the USTA Eastern Section.
- Increasing outreach to Community Tennis Associations, inner-city areas and lower income communities to make them aware that grants are available for adult, senior, and super senior tennis programs.
- Promoting the health benefits of tennis to adults and seniors.
- Providing grants to start up adult and senior wheelchair tennis programs and special population programs.
- Awarding grants annually for senior and adult team assistance and community initiatives.
Click here to donate.ADVERTISEMENT
The EATF invites you to donate to our cause. If you wish to make a donation, please mail a check made out to: Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation, 70 West Red Oak Lane, White Plains, N.Y. 10605 or click on the donation button.
*The EATF is a 501c charity and all funds are tax deductible.
The Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation (EATF) was created to bring attention and financial aid to a wide range of adult tennis programs. The Foundation’s long-term goal is to help programs become self-sufficient. Below is more information about how to receive a grant to help support your local organization:
Click here to view the EATF Guidelines.
We are not accepting applications at this time. Please contact Stephanie with any questions.