Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation
February 17, 2017
The Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization created to bring public attention and financial support for worthy, grassroots tennis programs for adult and senior participation.
The Foundation’s mission is accomplished by:
- Providing grant and seed monies to outstanding programs designed to increase participation in adult tennis within the USTA Eastern Section.
- Increasing outreach to Community Tennis Associations, inner-city areas and lower income communities to make them aware that grants are available for adult, senior, and super senior tennis programs.
- Promoting the health benefits of tennis to adults and seniors.
- Providing grants to start up adult and senior wheelchair tennis programs and special population programs.
- Awarding grants annually for senior and adult team assistance and community initiatives. ADVERTISEMENT
Click here to donate.
The EATF invites you to donate to our cause. If you wish to make a donation, please mail a check made out to: Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation, 70 West Red Oak Lane, White Plains, N.Y. 10605 or click on the donation button.
*The EATF is a 501c charity and all funds are tax deductible.
The Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation (EATF) was created to bring attention and financial aid to a wide range of adult tennis programs. The Foundation’s long-term goal is to help programs become self-sufficient. Below is more information about how to receive a grant to help support your local organization:
Click here to view the EATF Guidelines.
We are not accepting applications at this time. Please contact Stephanie with any questions.