MID-ATLANTIC TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS:
HOW TO REMIT PLAYER FEES
Mid-Atlantic | May 5, 2017
You’ve just run an awesome tennis tournament in the Mid-Atlantic. Nice job! Now there are just a few things to do to wrap up the event.
An important follow up is to remit tournament player fees to USTA Mid-Atlantic. Here’s how to use the PayPal forms below.
1. Enter the Tournament ID Number.
2. Enter the club/organization running the tournament.
3. Select the appropriate type of tournament run from the drop down menu.
4. Click the "Add to Cart" button
5. Change the quantity to the TOTAL number of players in your tournament. Fees should be applied separately for Singles and Doubles events.
PLEASE NOTE: Junior L4 Challenger fees are based strictly on the TOTAL number of entries and NOT Singles plus Doubles
6. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
Scroll Down to pay fees...
Need more resources and information for your tournaments? Find it here.