Tennis Industry United
Looking to Improve Your Business?
Working with a team of industry experts, the USTA is pleased to offer two hours of free business consultation for facility owners, managers and concessionaires. All applicants will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis for this program.
Upon completion of the application, facilities will be contacted by a consultant within five business days to initiate their two-hour complimentary consultation. At the conclusion of the two-hour consultation, facilities will be presented with personalized tips and methods to improve their business. Please note that all facilities and applications will be kept confidential and the names and likenesses of the facilities will not be used for promotional purposes without permission from the applicant.
The services offered in the program are listed below the form.
- Both public and private facilities are eligible
- Applicant must be facility owner or manager
To get started today, please complete your application below and receive a complimentary two hour consultation!
- Strategic planning guidance for continued success
- Guidance on effective ways to implement and schedule capital improvements at your facility
- General operations assistance that will detail business model review and advice
- Budget and finance expertise that will address cash flow and salary review
- Staffing discussions that will help facilities manage, train and compensate their employees and coaches
- Development of programming plans that will seek to meet the needs of players and the community
- Tips to improve your outreach and presence in the community through marketing and promotion recommendations
- Advice on how to better serve your customers and/or members to ensure loyalty and positive perception of your facility and tennis offerings