Trainings & Workshops
USTA Northern | March 7, 2018
Level 1 Cardio Tennis Training
May 18, 2018; 2-9 p.m.
Life Time Athletic St. Louis Park
This course teaches the fundamentals of Cardio Tennis and everything you need to know to make it a sucess at your facility. After participating in this workshop you will have a strong understanding of the following:
* What is Cardio Tennis, its purpose and benefits
* The six components of Cardio Tennis
* Key ingredients of a healthy curriculum
* The importance of heart rate monitors and how to use them
* Proper warm-up activities, Cardio games and drills, cool down activities and cardio blasts
* Drill based vs. play based exercises
* How to market and make money with Cardio Tennis
Attendees of the Cardio Tennis workshop will gain the proper experience and techniques for:
* Recommended feeding approaches
* Running an ideal Cardio Tennis class
* Working with players of different skill and ability levels
* Working with players with injuries
* What it's like to wear a Heart Rate Monitor
To register, click here. Price is only $130 if registered by March 18. Cost is $185 after March 18.
For more information, or to schedule a training in your area, contact Mya Smith-Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org.