USTA Pacific Northwest LEAGUE
SELF RATING INFORMATION
USTA Pacific Northwest | May 12, 2017
To join a team, all players must have a rating. As a new or returning player (after 3 years if you are 59 and under, or 2 years if you are 60 and over) your rating is determined by answering a series of questions about your rating and playing history. Please watch this short video about NTRP Ratings to answer most of your questions.
How to Self Rate
- Visit Leagues Self-Rate on the Help Center site for more information
If you have trouble with the Self-Rate button, use these two Help Center sites for assistance:
If you still have trouble with the "self-rate" button, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Complete the Player Self-Rate Questionnaire.ADVERTISEMENT
- If you get the rating you want, select “continue.”
- If not, you can appeal it either up or down. To appeal down, you will be directed to fill out a “Self Rate Appeal Form."
NOTE: You must appeal your self-rating BEFORE any matches are played. If you choose to play a match before appealing, you must play at least TWO matches before your appeal will be considered.
Self-Rating Resources/Sample Forms
1. General & Experienced Player Guidelines - helps determine best rating level based on age and experience
Any Self-Rated player is subject to the "three-strike dynamic disqualification" rule and any NTRP Grievance. Don't know what that is? Please review USTA National's Frequently Asked Questions on Ratings.