USTA LEAGUE PACIFIC NW
USTA Pacific Northwest | November 1, 2018
Types of Adult Grievances
Any grievance contending that a self-rated player is playing at a lower NTRP level than his/her actual skill level
Does NOT require a $50 filing fee
For Local League Procedures/Timelines, see Reg. 3.03E(3)
Any grievance, other than an NTRP Grievance, contending that a player, captain, and/or team has violated a Friend at Court or League Regulation
Requires a $50 filing fee that will be refunded if the grievance is upheld
For Local League Procedures/Timelines, see Reg. 3.03B(1) for General Grievances and Reg. 3.03B(3) for Eligibility Grievances
- Any grievance pertaining to administration of the League Program at any level—captains and committee members are not subject to Administrative Grievances
- Requires a $50 filing fee that will be refunded if the grievance is upheld
- For Local League Procedures/Timelines, see Reg. ADVERTISEMENT 3.03A(2)
Items to Review BEFORE Filing a Grievance OR if a Grievance is Filed Against You:
- Fill this form out and submit this to your Regional League Coordinator or the Grievance Committee Liaison.
- This is a computer-fillable form that has been created in Adobe Acrobat format, aslo known as PDF format. To fill out, view, and/or print the application after it has been downloaded, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program that can be downloaded from the Adobe website, or get the free app.
- $50 for any General or Administrative Grievance