USTA Adult Leagues
USTA Adult 18 & Over
USTA Adult 18 & Over League offers weekly team singles and doubles matches for men and women (NTRP-based), culminating with the opportunity to advance to a District, Sectional and even a National Championship.
- NTRP levels: 2.5 (women only), 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 and Open*
- Team match format (3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5): 2s / 3d
- Team match format (2.5, 5.0): 1s / 2d
- Team match format (Open): 1s / 1d
- 8 players (3.0-4.5)
- 5 players (2.5, 5.0)
- 3 players (Open)
Teams must meet the minimum roster requirement to be scheduled. Players may only play on one team.)
- Men and Women Divisions
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible.
- An additional $3.15 Active.com fee will be assessed for each registration.
- All participants must have a current USTA membership.
- More information here.
If you need additional assistance, contact USTA Colorado.