USTA ADULT LEAGUES
USTA 65 & OVER
USTA 65 & Over League offers weekly doubles team matches (NTRP-based), where top teams from across the state compete for a chance to represent their District and Section in a National Championship Invitational.
- Combined NTRP 9.0 / 8.0 / 7.0 / 6.0
- 3 doubles
- 6 players (Teams must meet the minimum roster requirement to be scheduled. Players are allowed to play on up to two teams – must be in different levels).
- Mens and Womens Divisions
- Participants must be at least 65 years old as of December 31 during the year of competition to be eligible.
- An additional $3.15 Active.com fee will be assessed for each registration.
- All participants must have a current USTA membership.
- More information here.
If you need additional assistance, contact USTA Colorado.ADVERTISEMENT