Intermountain / Colorado
USTA Adult Leagues
USTA Adult 40 & Over
USTA Adult 40 & Over League offers weekly team singles and doubles matches for men and women (NTRP-based), culminating with the opportunity to advance to a District, Sectional and even a National Championship.
- NTRP levels: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0*
- 1s / 3d (3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5)
- 1s / 1d (5.0)
- 8 players (3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 Teams must meet the minimum roster requirement to be scheduled. Players may only play on one team.)
- 3 players (5.0 Teams must meet the minimum roster requirement to be scheduled. Players may only play on one team.)
- Men and Women Divisions
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible.
- An additional $3.15 Active.com fee will be assessed for each registration.
- All participants must have a current USTA membership.
- More information here.
If you need additional assistance, contact USTA Colorado.