USTA Adult Leagues
USTA Adult Mixed 18 & Over
USTA Adult Mixed 18 & Over League offers weekly team mixed doubles matches (combined NTRP), culminating with the opportunity to advance to a District, Sectional and even a National Championship.
- Combined NTRP levels: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 and 10.0.
- 8 players (Teams must meet the minimum roster requirement to be scheduled. Players may only play on one team.)
- Mixed Doubles Divisions
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible.
- An additional $3.15 Active.com fee will be assessed for each registration.
- All participants must have a current USTA membership.
- More information here.
If you need additional assistance, contact USTA Colorado.