JACK'S ABBY SOCIAL TENNIS LEAGUE
Malden, MA (Recreational)
Join the summer season of the Jack's Abby Social Tennis League in Malden on Thursday nights! This league plays at South Broadway Park next to Malden Catholic High School and runs for seven weeks. Following tennis, players head over to Hugh O'Niell's for food and drinks (includes specials for league players).
League Details & Info
- South Broadway Park, Malden, MA
- July 11 to August 22 (Thursdays)
- League runs from 6 to 9 pm
- Co-ed teams
- Team captain designates lineup each week
- One team match per week
- Three hour-long doubles matches per team match
- Cost is $70 (Includes seven weeks of tennis, team shirt, special post-match deals at the bar, end-of-year party, prizes for winning teams)
- Ample parking available
- First week is hit around/jamboree and is open to anybody
- Sign up as an individual or a team
How To Register
Click Here and follow the steps below:
Enter your USTA team tennis or membership number if you have one. (NOTE: you do not need to be a USTA member to play in this league) If you do not have a USTA number, click “Signup as a non-member.
Once you have your USTA number, enter that in the first box and then the team number for your night and site (Recreational League - Malden Thursdays Summer)
Team Number: 4504463810
Confirm the information is correct on the Checkout screen and then enter your payment information
If you'd like to be placed on the same team as another player(s), please email: email@example.com upon completion of registration.
We would like to give a special thank you to Jack's Abby, our title sponsor.