Jack's Abby Social Tennis League- South Boston Advanced
South Boston, MA (Advanced)
Join the summer season of the Jack's Abby Social Tennis League in Southie on Wednesday nights! This league plays at Joe Moakley Park and runs for seven weeks. Following tennis, players head over to Backyard Betty's for food and drinks (includes specials for league players).
This league night is for those who were top players in high school, played college club or varsity tennis (or would have been at the level to play either) and are looking for a high level of competitive tennis. For anyone that has a USTA rating, this league translates to a 4.0 or above. However, you do not need an official USTA rating to play in this league night.
League Details & Info
- Joe Moakley Park, South Boston, MA
- The closest Red Line stop is Andrew Station
- June 19 to August 7 (Wednesdays)
- League runs from 6 pm to sunset (appx. ADVERTISEMENT 8:30 pm)
- Co-ed teams
- Team captain designates lineup each week
- One team match per week
- Two hour-long doubles matches per team match
- Cost is $70 (Includes seven weeks of tennis, team shirt, special post-match deals at the bar, end-of-year party, prizes for winning teams)
- First week is hit around/jamboree and is open to anybody
- Sign up as an individual or a team
This league has filled for the summer. To register for another site, please visit the Jack's Abby Social League homepage.
We would like to give a special thank you to Jack's Abby, our title sponsor.