Jack's Abby Social Tennis League- South Boston, MA
South Boston, MA (Recreational)
Join the summer season of the Jack's Abby Social Tennis League in Southie on Tuesday nights! This league plays at Joe Moakley Park and runs for seven weeks. Following tennis, players head over to Backyard Betty's for food and drinks (includes specials for league players).
League Details & Info
- Joe Moakley Park, South Boston, MA
- The closest Red Line stop is Andrew Station
- June 18 to August 6 (Tuesdays)
- League runs from 6 pm to sunset (appx. 8:30 pm)
- Co-ed teams
- Team captain designates lineup each week
- One team match per week
- Two hour-long doubles matches per team match
- Cost is $70 (Includes seven weeks of tennis, team shirt, special post-match deals at the bar, end-of-year party, prizes for winning teams)
- First week is hit around/jamboree and is open to anybody
- Sign up as an individual or a team
This league has filled for the summer. To register for another site, please visit the Jack's Abby Social League homepage.
We would like to give a special thank you to Jack's Abby, our title sponsor.