February 17, 2017
ADULT POINTS PER ROUND RANKING CHARTS
A Points Per Round system is used to calculate rankings. Using a similar method as the USTA for national rankings, points will be awarded based on round reached. Click here to view the Points Table.
- Tournaments IN ANY DIVISION that do not have at least 6 players will receive a regular point tournament status instead of a Sectional.
- All Men’s 70, 75, 80, 85 divisions tournaments with at least 6 players will be a Sectionals.
- All Women’s tournaments, except the Open Division, will be Sectionals if the draw is at least 6 players.
- The best National tournament result will count towards local rankings. (Category 1 only.) It is the responsibility of the player to advise the section with the tournament ID number of the National Event they would like included in their ranking. ADVERTISEMENT Contact Sarah Lannon at 914-872-5615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Points are earned for winning by defaults or withdrawls, but are not earned for byes.
- There will be no minimum amount of tournaments needed to qualify for an Eastern ranking. If a player earns points in any Eastern tournament they will be ranked in that division.
- The ranking year begins January 1st and ends December 31st; Year-end rankings will be published in January. If you would like a Year End Ranking Certificate please contact Sarah Lannon at 914-872-5615 or email@example.com.
- Point totals will be calculated based on the "best of" a given number of tournaments in each division.
*Updated January 1, 2017