Adult Tournament Rankings
February 17, 2017
ADULT POINTS PER ROUND RANKING CHARTS
A Points Per Round system is used to calculate rankings. Using a similar method as the USTA for national rankings, points will be awarded based on round reached.
Please click on “photo gallery” to view the entire chart.
- Tournaments IN ANY DIVISION that do not have at least 6 players will receive a regular point tournament status instead of a Sectional.
- All Men’s 70, 75, 80, 85 divisions tournaments with at least 6 players will be a Sectionals.
- All Women’s tournaments, except the Open Division, will be Sectionals if the draw is at least 6 players.
- The best National tournament result will count towards local rankings. (Category 1 only.) It is the responsibility of the player to advise the section with the tournament ID number of the National Event they would like included in their ranking. Contact Rob Festa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-697-2398.
- Points are earned for winning by defaults or withdrawls, but are not earned for byes.
- There will be no minimum amount of tournaments needed to qualify for an Eastern ranking. If a player earns points in any Eastern tournament they will be ranked in that division.
- The ranking year begins January 1st and ends December 31st; Year-end rankings will be published in January. If you would like a Year End Ranking Certificate please contact Rob Festa at: email@example.com or 914-697-2398.
- Point totals will be calculated based on the "best of" a given number of tournaments in each division.
*Updated January 1, 2017