UNDER 40 LEAGUE
April 28, 2017
The Under 40 Mixed Doubles League – designed to fit both your skill level and crazy schedule – is a great way to compete with friends and make new ones, all while meeting your daily step quota (we’ve got the stats to prove it). So join us in Arlington, Virginia and begin building your awesome new social network.
Be in the Know
- The new Under 40 Mixed Doubles League welcomes men and women between the ages of 18 and 39 with NTRP levels ranging from 3.0 to 4.5+ to create combined rating levels of 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0+.
- The league will play two gender double matches per weekly team matches and will meet on Tuesday evenings. Teams will have 90-minute timed matches – no 3 hour marathon matches here – from either 7 to 8:30 p.m. or 8:30 to 10 p.m.
- The Under 40 Mixed Doubles league will run for 7 to 8 weeks depending on the number of teams in each flight
- In 2016, the U40 league had more than 120 participants!
What it Costs
You’ll pay $50.00 and get:ADVERTISEMENT
- 7 to 8 weeks organized match play, fun and friends
- All court costs
- Awesome t-shirt
- End-of-Season social (snacks and drinks included)
- Access to USTA exclusive member discounts, events and giveaways
Mark it on the Calendar
- Team registration – March 13 to April 18 (minimum of 4 players – 2 men and 2 women players registered by this date)
- Player registration – March 13 to June 20
- League season – May 2 to June 20
Contact Cassie Nocera with questions regarding NTRP ratings or registering for this league: 703-556-6120 x 7017.