USTA Midwest | January 4, 2019
MARCH 15-17, 2019
FORT WAYNE, INDIANA
WILDWOOD RACQUET CLUB
The 2018 USTA Midwest Combo Doubles Sectional Championship will take place March 15-17, 2019 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. More information on the 2018 championship will be released in the months leading up to the event.
2017 COMBO DOUBLES CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS
- 5.5 Women: NE Ohio (Wembley 2 - Ayyappan)
- 6.5 Women: NE Ohio (Wembley 2 - Niehenke)
- 7.5 Women: Ohio Valley (Nini-Columbus Racquet Club)
- 8.5 Women: NE Ohio (Weiss - Paramount Westlake)
- 6.5 Men: NE Ohio (Le - Green Tennis Club)
- 7.5 Men: Ohio Valley (Nguyen - Dayton - KTC)
- 8.5 Men: Central Indiana (Yarling - IRC-Dean)
GET SOCIAL | #USTALeague
Be sure to follow along with our Sectional Championships on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the #USTALeague hashtag. ADVERTISEMENT Throughout the Championships we'll randomly select people using the hashtag to win free USTA Midwest swag! Each post with the tournament hashtag increases your chances of winning so get to tagging.