Find Your Ranking
USTA Missouri Valley
The USTA Missouri Valley publishes a 12-month rolling combined Standing List every Tuesday. When determining the overall point total, there are four main factors.
- The Date of the Tournament – Only the tournaments completed in the previous 12 months will be considered for the Standing List. The start and finish date of the 12 months is a rolling date, meaning the date is rolled forward by one week to coordinate with the updating of the list.
- Points Earned in Singles Events – Only the 5 singles events with the highest amount of points will be included in the overall point total.
- Points Earned in Doubles Events – Only 15% of the 5 doubles events with the highest amount of points will be included in the overall point total.
- Your top five points in singles and top five points in doubles are combined to determine your standing on the list
- Players must have completed one singles event and earned one (1) win in the age division of the Standing List time frame being calculated to be eligible for the list.
- Points earned in older age divisions do count down to the younger age division, but are still subject to being one of the top 5 events.
- Players are no longer eligible for a Standing List on the first day of the month that includes their birthday.
Finding your Ranking
Select the criteria to facilitate your search. USTA Missouri Valley publishes three list types:
- Standing List – list that is updated weekly to display a player’s standing within the Missouri Valley
- Bonus Points List – list of players that are in the top 60 at the time the list is run. Any wins over players on this list(at Futures, District Championships, and Level 5 events) will earn bonus points. The list is run once a month and will stand for the duration of the month regardless if the standing lists change
- Endorsement List – list of players who are endorsed by the Missouri Valley to compete at National Tournaments
**All corrections to player records need to be sent to the tournament director**
**For corrections to be included on a new list, players must submit the change before 8AM on Tuesday**