USTA League 65 & Over
March 16, 2018
USTA League 65 & Over Invitational
6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0
January 25 - 27, 2019 | 6.0 and 8.0
February 1 - 3, 2019 | 7.0 and 9.0
Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex
14469 W. Paradise Lane
Surprise, AZ 85374
A player is eligible to advance to the USTA League 65 & Over Invitational if that player has played on that same team in at least two (2) matches through section championships with one default that may count for advancing. A retired match shall count for all players involved. All individual team members must be from the appropriate level of play in accordance with the NTRP system. Individual Eligibility Waivers may be submitted for review by the Tournament Committee for players who do not meet the minimum match requirement. Players wanting to submit a waiver request must do so through their Section League Coordinator.ADVERTISEMENT
A minimum of 6 players who were on the final local roster must be available to compete at nationals.
9.0 Mens and Womens Pilot
- For sections that are unable to produce at least 2 teams in local league play for the 9.0 Men or Women's division, we will pilot to allow those sections to form and send one team each of the 9.0 Men and 9.0 Women divisions as a representative of that section.
- Players or teams intrested in participating in the 9.0 Pilot Program need to contact their SLC, click here to find your SLCs contact information.
- SLCs will submit the team captain's name and contact information Bill Lucero (Tournament Director) and Liz Murrieta. Only teams that are submitted by a section's SLC will be considered for this Pilot Program.
- Sections that have more than 2 teams are strongly encouraged to continue to hold and support local play in order to determine a winner for advancement from their section. Local and sectional play is determined by each section's SLCs.
Each team captain is required to register their team by calling the Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex at 623.222.2400 and paying the $400.00 team entry fee. ALL ENTRY FEES MUST BE PAID VIA CREDIT CARD.
Mandatory Team Captain’s Check-In & Captains Meeting:
- 6.0 - 8.0 | Thursday, January 24, 2019 at STRC. Captains Check-In: 4:30-5:30 PM and Captains Meeting: 5:45-6:15 PM.
- 7.0 - 9.0 | Thursday, January 31, 2019 at STRC. Captains Check-In: 4:30-5:30 PM and Captains Meeting: 5:45-6:15 PM.
NOTE: Paying Team Registration fee does not exclude the captain from attending the Captains Check-In. You will receive your team packet with line up cards, tournament shirts (be prepared to know your teammate’s sizes) and captains gifts during this time.
Tournament Handbooks will be on this page by October 1, 2018
For additional questions regarding this event please contact tournament director, Guillermo Lucero, by clicking here.
Section League Contacts
Contact: Brenda Rivera
Contact: Lauren Bull
Contact: Christine Ducey
Contact: Sara Yoshings
Contact: Lynn Lozano
Contact: Lindsey Keeler
Contact: Chad Docktor
Contact: Lori Therrien
Contact: Heather Anastos
Contact: Nancy Lundberg
Contact: Lynn Losande
Contact: Adam Hutchinson
Contact: Chris Walling
Contact: Ali Ordonez
Contact: Shelby Payne
Contact: Tosha Smith