What's New In 2017
March 8, 2017
- Starting in 2017, there will be a qualifying tournament for each ‘Super Six’ singles tournament the week prior to the event.
- Winners and finalists of the qualifier will earn a spot at the ‘Super Six’ singles tournament the following week.
- Tournament directors will be notified by USTA New England of the winners and finalists and will collect tournament fees at the ‘Super Six’ event
- If you are selected for the ‘Super Six’ singles tournament prior to the qualifier, you will not be permitted to play in the qualifier. Alternates, however, are eligible.
- The top 14 players (of those who register) will be selected off the most current combined standing list available and are not permitted for the L6 “Super Six Qualifier” tournaments the week before the Super Six tournament because they have already qualified for the tournament. ADVERTISEMENT
- Exception: The June L3 Super Six Sectionals draws will have a maximum of 24 players with the top 20 selected. The four semi-finalists of the qualifying draw will earn entry into the Sectionals event.
- L3 and L4 Super Six Singles registration deadlines will now be two weeks prior to the event.
Click here to learn more about the NEW L6 “Super Six Qualifier” Singles tournaments
Click here for the 2017 New England & National Tournament Schedule
Click here for more information about USTA National Tournaments