Tri-Level Team Events
NorCal Staff | August 31, 2018
BNP Paribas Tri-Level Team Tournament
- Men’s and Women’s Tri-Level teams of 3.5, 4.0 & 4.5 players compete in order of strength for a chance to represent Northern California at the Tri-Level Invitational Tournament held at the BNP Paribas at Indian Wells in March, 2019. Winning teams will receive a partial stipend.
- Round Robin play occurs on Friday and Saturday. Flight winners compete on Sunday in Semi-finals and Finals. Participants must have a current C rating.
- Self-rate, M & T players are not eligible for this event.
Event Information for BNP Paribas Tri-Level Team Tournament
- USTA membership good through October, 2018.
- Event Dates: October 26-28, 2018 - Dimond Hills, Oakley
- Registration opens September 1, 2018
- Draw is limited to the first 15 Men's and 20 Women's teams that register. All additional teams will be placed on a waiting list. For more information, visit FAQ here!
Mixed Tri-Level Team Event
- Mixed 18 & Over Tri-Level Team Event is for men and women ages 18 and over. ADVERTISEMENT Each team is organized by combined NTRP levels of 7.0, 8.0 & 9.0 playing in order of strength.
- Round Robin play occurs on Friday and Saturday. Flight winners compete on Sunday in Semi-finals and Finals.
- Self-rated players are eligible for this event.
Event Information for Mixed Tri-Level Team Event
- 2018 Mixed Tri-Level Schedule
- 2018 Mixed Tri-Level Team Event will be held on June 22-24, 2018 at Saint Mary’s College in Moraga, CA
- 2018 Tri-Level Mixed Team Tournament Rules
- USTA membership good through June, 2018.
- Registration opens May 1, 2018.
- Draw is limited to the first 15 teams that register. All additional teams will be placed on a waiting list. For more information, visit FAQ here!”
- Team Registrations are now closed. If you have a team that would like to be on the waiting list in case any of the teams that are currently registered withdraws, please email Michelle Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Players, CLICK HERE to find your team and register.
Click here for 2018 Tri-Level Mixed Team Tournament photos
Check out the latest Mixed Tri-Level Team Event from June 2017.
Adult Tennis Specialist