USTA Pacific Northwest | March 20, 2018
Selection criteria for the USTA Pacific Northwest Zone, Intersectional and National Teams:
1. The USTA Pacific Northwest Junior Competition Coordinator has received a
completed and signed team application on Tennislink from the player before May 16,
2. The player has met all eligibility criteria to participate in Junior Sectionals.
3. The player has a ranking at the time of the selection meeting
(requires a minimum of one tournament completed and minimum of one match won in
singles) at the Advanced Level.
4. The player should not have an accumulation of Suspension Points that would require
the player to be suspended by the USTA/PNW Sportsmanship Committee at the time of
5. The player has competed and completed all matches at the qualifying Junior Sectional
Tournament from the previous year.ADVERTISEMENT
1. Players are strongly encouraged to apply for the youngest age group team in
which they are eligible to compete.
2. Individuals will only be allowed to participate as a member of two (2) teams.