Nike Employee Store
USTA Pacific Northwest | June 9, 2017
Please ensure that you and your family adhere to the following rules regarding access to the Nike Employee Store:
The PNW USTA has been invited to shop at the Nike Company Store.
All USTA Members must have a current USTA membership as of June 29, 2017 to take advantage of this invitation.
- Access is limited to one entry during the authorized dates.
- Everyone MUST provide a photo ID at check in (e.g., driver's license), including your spouse, permanent partner, and/or dependent children age 15 and older.
- The PNW USTA member signed up must be present for eligible family members to gain access.
- Your spouse/partner must provide proof of the same address to accompany you into the store.
- Your dependent children must be:
- 22 or younger with the same address
- 24 or younger with a valid college ID
- Please, do not wear any competitor brands into the Nike Company Store
- Merchandise may not be purchased for reimbursement/resale. ADVERTISEMENT
- Select merchandise may be available to employees only
- No exceptions will be made to these rules.
ADDRESS: Nike Company Store | 3485 SW Knowlton Rd. Beaverton, OR. 97005 | Phone: (503)671-1601
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENT ATHLETES:
National Collegiate Athletic Association rules strictly prohibit student-athletes from receiving special arrangements or “extra benefits” based upon athletic ability.
Shopping at the Nike Company Store is considered by the NCAA to be an “extra benefit”, which may lead to the ineligibility of a student-athlete.