USTA Pacific Northwest | March 20, 2018
Read eligibility criteria before applying.
1. Go to TennisLink and register online for each of the events you wish to apply for. Click the links below. All details about each event are listed on TennisLink
2. If you are applying for more than one event click here and fill out this form to indicate your event preference. (Must be received by May 16, 2018 by midnight Pacific Standard Time)
3. On the Tennislink online application you will be asked to select your sizes for your team uniform. Click here to see sizing chart.
4. Complete the “Medical Release Form” and send it back to the Junior Competition Coordinator Trenton Corvino by May 16, 2018. Click here to download the form. You can email, mail or fax the form to Trenton Corvino (email preferred). ADVERTISEMENT You will receive an email confirmation once we have received the form within 48 hours.
a. Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
b. Mailed to: Trenton Corvino 9746 SW Nimbus Ave. Beaverton, OR 97008
c. Fax at (503) 520-0133
5. Complete the online “Publicity Release Form by May 16, 2018. Click here to fill out the form.
6. Application deadline is Wednesday May 16th, 2018 by midnight Pacific Standard Time. You must have applied online through TennisLink and sent in all your signed forms by this date to be considered. No exceptions will be made.
7. On May 14, 2018 the Pacific Northwest Ranking list will be published and the endorsement list will be published on May 15, 2018. You have until 10 am on May 17, 2018 to ask about any issues with the rankings. After 10 am (Pacific Standard Time) on May 17, 2018 that list will be used for endorsement. No exceptions will be made.
8. In the afternoon of May 17, 2018 selections will be made final and payment will be charged to each selected participant. No refunds will be given after 3 pm (Pacific Standard Time) May 17, 2018 when selections are made. Once you are selected for a team you will be removed from all other alternate lists. All selections will be final. 2018 Zonal Teams will be finalized Friday May 18, 2018.
9. Once selections have been made you will be introduced to your team coaches by the week of May 21, 2018. Each team will have a coach.
Once selections are made there will be a published list of players and alternates by events on the PNW Website.
If you have any questions please contact Trenton Corvino at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text him at 503-530-9750