10 & Under Blue Chip Program
February 7, 2017
10 and Under Program/Facility/Instructor Blue Chip Program
- To recognize programs/facilities/instructors that offer USTA 10 and Under programs
- To allow programs to market themselves as a USTA Southwest Blue Chip facility/program
- To provide consistency and structure to 10 and Under programs
- Blue Chip Application can be accessed on the USTA Southwest website
- Programs/Facilities/instructors should complete the application and a section representative will be in contact with them to visit and validate as a blue chip program/facility/organization.
- The section representative will complete a verification form on the facility and the Southwest 10 and Under Blue Chip Committee will review the application and determine whether the program/facility/individual has met the criteria.ADVERTISEMENT
- USTA Southwest will send an accreditation blue chip banner to the qualifying program/facility/instructors as well as a special 10 and Under equipment package for being approved.
- Names of blue chip program/facilities/instructors will be listed on the website of the USTA Southwest along with contact information.
- Blue Chip accreditation will be in effect for two years after a program/facility/instructor has been approved.
- A program/facility/instructor may reapply to continue accreditation after two years.