Jack's Abby Social Tennis League
June 22, 2017
The Jack's Abby Social Tennis League offers the opportunity for young professionals throughout New England looking to meet new people through the game of tennis. Leagues run for seven weeks and feature a doubles team format with hour-long matches. During matches, we create a lively atmosphere with off-court activities, snacks and music.
After matches, we continue the fun at local restaurants, where players receive food and beverage specials. Each league session is followed by an end-of-season celebration for all players, with awards and prizes given out to the winners and captains. Our year culminates in the fall with a year-end party at the Jack's Abby Brewery in Framingham, MA.
The Jack's Abby Social Tennis League welcomes players of all ability levels between the ages of 21-40!
The summer season will be starting at the beginning of July. Click on one of the following sites for more information or to register:
Malden (this site will return in the fall)
Become a Site Coordinator
The Jack's Abby Social Tennis League is seeking two dedicated players per site to serve as Site Coordinators.
Below are the responsibilities of a Site Coordinator:
- Attend one in-person meeting for all site coordinators
- Run the first night of games and drills (we will provide the outline for you)
- Be able to attend at least 5 of the 7 weeks of the season
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early each night
- Give court assignments and take scores (we provide the team rosters and schedule)
- Be friendly and welcoming to all players, answer questions as needed
- Email scores after each week
- Free registration
- A Site Coordinator kit with clipboard and all materials you will need
- A New Balance Jacket
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself and why you’d like to be a coordinator.
About Jack's Abby
Jack's Abby Craft Lagers is the Title Sponsor of the Jack's Abby Social Tennis League. Based in Framingham, MA, this family-owned craft brewery was founded in 2011 by three brothers and has become a mainstay of the Northeast craft brewing scene. The Hendler brothers grew up in a family that promoted entrepreneurship and hard work- the foundation on which Jack's Abby is based. www.jacksabby.com.