Ron Cioffi / USTA Southern | April 11, 2017
- September 9-10: Scenic City Slam in Chattanooga, hosted by the UT Chattanooga club (see attached flyer). This event will have 38 teams and 30 spots are already reserved, so enter soon if your club wants to participate. Contact Nathan Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 30 – October 1: TOC Tennessee Championship – teams from all states are invited to enter. Contact Veronica Uribe - email@example.com
- October 6-8: Emory Club Tournament. Contact Jacob Kanter - firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 13-15: USTA TOC National Fall Invitational. All 48 spots have been filled, but you are welcome to enter on the waiting list in case teams decide not to participate.
- October 21-22: TOC Georgia Championship (Kennesaw State Owl Open). Contact Lindsey Davila - email@example.com or Gillis Persons - firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 28-29: TOC North Carolina Championship (open only to teams from NC). Contact Caroline Downs - email@example.com
- November 11-12: Mercer Club Tournament. Contact Josh Allison – firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 18-19: TOC South Carolina Championship – teams from SC have priority to fill spots in the draw, but teams from other states that are interested in participating may be allowed to enter as well. Contact Sheryl McAlister - email@example.com
- February 23-25: TOC Southern Championship in Auburn, AL. All teams are invited to enter and B, C and D teams are also welcome. Matches may start as early as 8am central time. Contact Jeff Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 23-25: TOC Border Battle – open to all teams from the Southern and Mid Atlantic Sections. Contact Caroline Downs - email@example.com
- April 12-14: TOC National Championship in Orlando, FL. Teams qualify for this event based on their result at the TOC Southern Championship.