TENNIS ON CAMPUS
September 25, 2018
The USTA TENNIS ON CAMPUS program is a natural extension to a college or university's physical eduation tennis classes, intramurals/extramurals program or recreational league. Best of all, it's the chance to begin or continue another type education while in college, your tennis education!
USTA Tennis on Campus programs offer students and faculty the chance to compete in a friendly, competitive playing environment.
The playing format of USTA Tennis on Campus is designed to be flexible, so it works on any campus and incorporates players of all ability levels and teams of all sizes.
Beginning players may elect to concentrate on skill building and the social aspects of tennis, while more advanced players might opt to form club teams and compete against nearby schools.
The USTA Tennis on Campus program offers a great deal to students and the university:
· Social interaction and team camaraderie
· Emphasis on having fun with friends who want to learn and play tennis
· A terrific way to stay active or learn a new sport
· Eligibility for and travel stipends to the USA Team Tennis National Campus Championships
· An increase in the use of a university's tennis facilities
· Fosters more support for the school’s varsity tennis teams
· USTA Southwest and National Intramural Rec Sports Association (NIRSA) support to help your program succeed
For more information on Tennis on Campus or how to start a program in your area, please contact Ashley Redman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 289-2351 x. 104.
You can also visit www.tennisoncampus.com