Junior Tournament Update: May 22, 2020
On April 13, 2020, the USTA suspended all sanctioned play through May 31 and froze standing lists as of March 9. Below are the most recent Junior Programming announcements.
National Level 1-3 Events posted through July 12 are suspended.
USTA Junior Team Tennis National Championships are canceled for 2020.
Midwest Section District Team Cup is cancelled for 2020.
- District Level Tournaments through May 31st are canceled.
- Midwest Section District Qualifier is cancelled for 2020.
- Midwest Section JTT Championships are cancelled for 2020.
- Midwest Section Junior Closed (BG12-18) will be played November 7-9, 2020. Click here for more details.
- National has made the decision to cancel the 2020 National Clay Championships scheduled July 11-19, which would have taken place in 7 cities across three states.
Suspended through May 31:
USTA Sanctioned Tournaments
USTA Junior Team Tennis
WYSI Summer Tennis Program
MYTT Programming scheduled for the month of June
10 & U Youth Progression:
You can earn your stars and trophies while you home. Check out how here.
Any new updates will be posted here as they occur.