Let's Host a Team Tournament!
Team Tournament is an innovative way for children to gain match experience, develop their skills through level-based play, and demonstrate good sportsmanship! This turnkey program offers many benefits for new youth tennis players as well as great resources for providers! This new Net Generation experience is for orange, green, and yellow ball.
We are positioning Team Tournament before players move on to Junior Team Tennis or individual tournaments. Participants are expected to at least overarm serve into the appropriate service box and sustain hitting rally. This program must be delivered by Net Generation Safe Play approved providers.
Team Tournament is designed to be delivered as a single event or a series of up to six events, with the objective of providing a fun and social environment that highlights character and skill development, and it is a fantastic way to introduce a lifelong love of the game from the very first play opportunity!
Click here to learn the difference between a Team Tournament and Team Challenge.ADVERTISEMENT
- Submit a Team Tournament application
- Register as a provider on Net Generation
- Attend a Team Tournament webinar training
- Submit post-event feedback
|Tiers||Payout||Payout||Total Payout Available|
|Tier 1: 6-25 Participants||$30||$30||$60|
|Tier 2: 26-49 Participants||$40||$40||$80|
|Tier 3: 50+ Participants||$50||$50||$100|
*Provider may submit up to six events for full payout (max of $300). Event must be held between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20 to qualify for incentives. Funds will be given out until the funding pool is exhausted.
- Click here to apply for Southeastern Michigan incentives
- Click here to apply for Midwest incentives
- Customizable Team Tournament flyer
- Click here to learn the difference between a Team Tournament and Team Challenge