L6 Super Six Qualifying Tournaments
- All Super Six singles events will have “Super Six Qualifier” tournaments the week prior to the Super Six events with the winners and finalists earning selection into the next week’s Super Six events.
- No player selected for any Super Six division the next week will be eligible for a qualifier tournament the week prior since they already qualified.
- All players who register for a qualifier must be willing and able to compete in the next week’s Super Six event as the qualifier awards automatic entry for the winner and finalist.
- The USTA New England office will select the winner and finalist for the the Super Six tournament and inform the tournament director to collect their registration fees at the Super Six tournament.
- Players who think they may be an alternate for the next weekend's Super Six (L4 or L3) event are eligible to also register for a L6 “Super Six Qualifier” in the same age division and maintain their alternate status.
- Qualifier draws will be single elimination with all matches using regular scoring and a match tiebreak (first to 10 points by a margin of two) in lieu of a third set.
- Qualifier draws will have a maximum of 32 players* and will award L6 points per round.
- Exception: *The June L3 “Super Six Sectionals Qualifier” draws will have a maximum of 16 players, will be played the day before the main draw starts with the four semi-finalists earning entry into the respective main draw.
Questions? Contact David Zeutas-Broer at email@example.comADVERTISEMENT