- Coaching is considered to be communication, advice or instruction of any kind, audible or visible, to a player
- A Coach may coach the player(s) when the players change ends at the end of a game, but not during a tie-break game
- One person must be designated as the Coach of a team and must be registered with the tournament
- Coaches should remain outside the fence unless otherwise specified by the Tournament Director
- Coaching should be a positive reinforcement to your player and not against the opponent
- Any violation of these Coaching policies may result in the suspension of the coaching privileges and point penalties
Questions? Contact your local JTT Coordinator.