Junior Team Tennis Local Leagues
NorCal Staff | May 2, 2017
USTA Northern California Junior Team Tennis League gives kids the opportunity to have fun and compete while at the same time enjoying the camaraderie of a team. Teams are formed by tennis clubs/programs and parent team captains from all areas of Northern California.
Playing Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is a great way for players that are new to USTA competition to get started with official match play; as well as for experienced players to develop their skills and move on to participating in USTA Tournaments. Players in this league should be able (at a minimum) to serve, keep score, and rally before participating.
LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO PLAY ON?
View the list Local leagues below. Need help? Fill out our USTA JTT Interested Player/Parent Form
LOCAL LEAGUE INFORMATION
Some leagues may accept late registrations. ADVERTISEMENT Contact the organizer for details.
Click on the flyer link below for more information.
*If a program listed is for a past season, please contact the organizer for updates.
An introduction to competition for players ages 5-18. See below for upcoming events.
Want to host or organize at team challenge in your community? Click here for more information
WANT TO HOST OR ORGANIZE A LEAGUE?
We'll help you get started with promotions and finding players. Click on the link below for more information.
- Junior Team Tennis (JTT) Play Option
- General Information
- H.I.T.S. Red Ball Junior Team Tennis (JTT) Incentive/Stipend Program
- H.I.T.S. Red Ball JTT Contract
- Local League Organizer (LLO) Incentive Program
- Local League Organizer Agreement Form
LEAGUE RESOURCES & INFORMATION
- 2019 USTA NorCal Junior Team Tennis Section Regulations
- USTA Membership - Sign Up & Renewal Information
- Youth Progression System – 10 and Under Player Eligibility
- TennisLink Coach / Player Login
- TennisLink Player Registration
- Team Captain Handbook
- Travel Leagues
Junior Team Tennis Specialist
Junior Team Tennis Coordinator