CRITERIA FOR PARITICIPATION
USTA Pacific Northwest | March 20, 0018
Criteria for participation
1. The Junior Sectional tournament is open to all Advanced Level participants that meet
the following criteria:
• Participants must have an Advanced standing within the USTA Pacific
Northwest. This means having played at least one Advanced tournament and have
one win in the age group they wish to compete in at the Junior Sectional
Tournament before the tournament deadline.
• Permanently reside within the boundaries of the section.
• Have fulfilled all residency requirements.
• Have not participated in any other country’s national championships within the
current ranking year.
2. Players are limited to competing in only one singles and one doubles event.
3. The Junior Sectional tournament will count as a tournament completed toward
eligibility for endorsement and on the 12 Month Rolling Standing.ADVERTISEMENT
4. Players must enter the tournament on the Internet using the TennisLink registration
system accessible at tennislink.usta.com.
5. All Advanced Level participants wishing to be endorsed by the USTA/PNW must
compete and complete the Junior Sectional Tournament.
6. Players not competing in the Junior Sectional Tournament cannot be endorsed.