JUNIOR TEAM TENNIS
HOW TO REPORT A SCORE
USTA Pacific Northwest | May 12, 2017
Coach/Captain USTA/Team Tennis ID# _________________
Reporting Score for Match # _____________________
Go to web page: http://teamtennis.usta.com
1. Click "Coach/Coordinator sign-in".
Enter your USTA or Team Tennis I.D. number in the “Enter USTA or Team
Tennis Number” box. Enter your password in the “Enter Password” box.
Click “Log on”.
2. Under "my options" click "score entry".
3. Enter the match number (shown on the match schedule) in the “Enter
Match Number” box and click “Next”.
4. After verifying the match information displayed, click “Next”.
5. On the scorecard form shown:
Enter date match was played.
For each match (male/female singles, male/female doubles,
mixed doubles), enter the following:
A. Players (from pull-down list)
C. ADVERTISEMENT Results (from pull-down list)
D. Winner (from pull-down list)
6. Once completed, click “Next”.
7. After verifying the scorecard information displayed, click “Finish”.
Contact Trenton Corvino at email@example.com or (503) 520-1877 x3332.