USTA Pacific Northwest | March 20, 2018
Read eligibility criteria before applying.
The site will be updated soon. Please check back soon for updated information
All players must be accompanied by a chaperone and are responsible for the cost of all travel, accommodations, and meals associated with their participation in the event.
USTA Pacific Northwest will be sending teams to various locations for the National Team events. Only players registering ONLINE will be considered for selection and players that meet all the eligibility criteria listed in the 2019 USTA PNW Junior Competition Rules. Click here to see the rules.
1. Go to TennisLink and register online for each of the events you wish to apply for. Click the links below. All details about each event are listed on TennisLink
2. If you are applying for more than one event click here and fill out this form to indicate your event preference. (Must be received by May 20, 2020, by midnight Pacific Standard Time)
3. On the Tennislink online application, you will be asked to select your sizes for your team uniform. Click here to see the sizing chart.
4. Click here and complete the “USTA PNW National Team Release Forms” by May 20, 2020. (the following waivers are linked in the form)
- USTA National Release and Waiver Form
- USTA PNW Release and Waiver Form
5. The application deadline is Wednesday, May 20, 2020, by midnight Pacific Standard Time. You must have applied online through TennisLink and sent in all your signed forms by this date to be considered. No exceptions will be made.
6. On May 18, 2020, the Pacific Northwest Ranking list will be published and the endorsement list will be published on May 19, 2020. You have until 10 am on May 21, 2020, to ask about any issues with the rankings. After 10 am (Pacific Standard Time) on May 21, 2020, that list will be used for endorsement. No exceptions will be made.
7. In the afternoon of May 22, 2020 selections will be made final and payment will be charged to each selected participant. No refunds will be given after 3 pm (Pacific Standard Time) May 21, 2020, when selections are made. All selections will be final.
8. Once selections have been made you will be introduced to your team coaches by the week of May 27, 2020. Each team will have a coach.
Once selections are made there will be a published list of players and alternates by events on the PNW Website.
If you have any questions please contact Trenton Corvino at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text him at 503-530-9750